Friday, January 20, 2006

Ow! My entire body hurts!

Friday, January 20, 2006
I just crawled out of bed (okay, a few hours ago) and dragged myself to a Deep Water Running class. I suppose my desire to actually do something on my days off isn't really that noble- but seeing as how "going to the mall" is even less respectable, deep water running it is.

I met Lauren at the pool, where we were shocked by the cold water temperature, but not for long. After an hour of running drills performed while tetherd to a lane divider in the deep end, I am thoroughly exhausted.

In other news, I've decided not to attend the Business Day conference. Maybe I'm tired of people asking me where my parents/uncles/etceteras work, and I'm tired of turning on the obviously fake charm. Besides, I don't know if I could handle an entire day of dressing like a Business Bimbo...this does not bode well for my future career.