Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Don't Hoff till you get enough...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Today's Edition of Meganpiece Theatre brings you the following critically acclaimed delight:

Hasselhoff Video

There is nothing about this video, sent to me by Amanda, sent to her by Janos, that isn't ridiculous.

Apparently, I have been "tagged", so in the next few days (or hours) I'll be delving deep into my inner psyche to answer some of the most challenging questions life has to offer. I cannot wait. I hope it does not require math.

I'd also like to mention that it is innapropriate to ask a girl you met less than a month ago if she'd like to move in with you- "of course, you'll have to wait until my ex-fiance moves out, but she should be gone soon!" Not cool, people. Not cool!

I also feel the need to brag about the fact that I got the only A in my Detective Fiction class, on a paper that I wrote while drugged to the nines and quite flu-ish. I feel that if I had only spent the last 3 years drugged into the abyss, perhaps I would have a 4.0, but I suppose hindsight is 20-20.

1 comments:

Carmen said...

How many David Hasselhoffs are there? It's actually quite frightening... I prefer a nice little website known as www.stuffonmycat.com ... it's much more pleasant AND cute!!!! tee hee