Monday, February 13, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Monday, February 13, 2006
I don't have much to say, except that this is my absolute favourite tv show now. I am reeling. I sobbed tonight like I haven't in years, and the fact that a TV show could make me do that?

Sort of pathetic.

Nice release, though. It's been a few interesting weeks, that's for damn sure, and sometimes a girl just needs to cry. I mean, I was thinking about watching me some Dirty Dancing, but I can officially save that for a later date.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I couldn't agree more. The last two episodes were so intense that my roommate and I were going completely nutz. I only started watching about 3 months ago, and I am totally hooked. Yay for Sunday television!

Carmabelle said...

Its so true Megan! Sobbing at TV shows IS a good release. WOOT! HOORAY for getting entirely too emotionally involved in TV!