Monday, February 06, 2006

It hurts to live!

Monday, February 06, 2006
At some point between Sunday morning at 5:00am and Saturday night at 10:00pm, I became ill. I hate being sick, because that means I become whiny and vulnerable, and just want my mother. Fortunately for me (but unfortunately for her...), Lauren seems to be struck with the same "I feel like I've been smoking for 25 years" grossness.

You know what would make me feel better? Grandma Olga's goulash. I decided that I'd make some, but about halfway through the inital prep, I realized I have no paprika. Beef stew it is, I guess.

I have nothing epic or interesting to say, except to comment that ONCE AGAIN, Adam Berti failed to recognize me, and this is sad as we have a) been living in the same damn rez buildings for 4 years, b) that we have many mutual friends, c) are in the SAME DEGREE PROGRAM and d) he should at least recognize me from somewhere!! For the love of god.

In my next life, I want to come back as a lavalamp.

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Your blog seems of interest to me Megan. Come check out mine at http://carmonica.blogspot.com ...

it'll be well worth your while!!

backstagebetty said...

Your blog seems of interest to me Megan. Come check out mine at backstage-betty.blogspot.com
...

It'll be well worth your while!!

Meg said...

weird. You guys spend entirely too much time together.

I initally thought that was a computerized auto-comment, but your punctuation and capitalization is different.

Strange.

Carmen said...

that was our plan!!! moo ha ha ha

Meg said...

moo ha ha ha?

Man, it alberta it's a mwahaha... total language barrier.