Monday, February 06, 2006

Mom wouldn't be proud

Monday, February 06, 2006
Oh, my beef stew was a disaster. I'm not going to go out and say that I'm a domestic goddess- the opposite, really. If I don't have to make it, I'll love it, I guarantee. That said, I am able to cook, at least certain things. Apparently Beef Stew is not one of them.

Flavourless, watery, not enough meat, and dumplings that tasted like glue. Man, I should have gone to Bona Roma with Sarah and Richard. I guess we can take "good cook" off the list of qualities I have to attract a mate. Sorry, Grandma.

That said, I seem to only attract crazies, so maybe that's not a bad thing.

2 comments:

kent said...

Poor Megan. Sounds like you need some cooking lessons from someone that knows rez kitchens.

Then again, if you weren't domestically challenged, what would happen to the crazies? More importantly, what would happen to your blog?

Meg said...

Man, what WOULD happen to the blog?

I need to find a second, in the event that I can't fufill my blog duties...like the runner-up in the Miss America pageant.

Consider this my official call for applications for Blog Understudy.