Monday, February 13, 2006

Satisfying? I think no.

Monday, February 13, 2006
Tonight's supper was the following culinary delight:

1/2 can of Chick peas, rinsed. Cold. No seasoning. No salt. Nothing.

Mmm, tasty. I think my craving for any kind of chick pea delight isn't satisfied, and now I really want Butter Chicken. Damn.

Tonight, Robert and I are going to see the Cannes Lions reel. I'm excited! 90 minutes of commercials? What more could I want from a Monday that so closely resembled a day I would choose to throw myself out a window?

I'd like to take a moment to gush about my encounter with Watermelon Guy yesterday. He came to see our show, and during intermission, I was scratching Amanda's back. She was so slick with her "Hey, Watermelon Guy, you want in on some of this back scratching?", that the next thing I knew, I was actually TOUCHING him.

I have yet to say anything to him, but you know, that'll come. That'll come.

Oh, and I am now in posession of Sparkle Grover, a child's scarf that looks like the tail of a fuzzy blue Muppet that had been dragged through a discotheque.

4 comments:

kent said...

Happy Valentines Day, Megan.

If I didn't no better, I'd think you were pregnant...on account of your cravings.

Meg said...

good lord, I hope not. I'd be a terrible parent.

backstagebetty said...

I really hope that Amanda called him "Watermelon Boy". Because in my mind that makes the scenario SOOO much funnier. He must have been all...wtf mate?
Also, cravings are natural. I have them all the time and I've never been pregnant. That I know of.

Meg said...

No, I think she called him by his real name, and when you say his first and last names together, I usually turn bright red and feel the urge to giggle and vomit.

I don't think you've ever been pregnant, either- but I mean, it could be possible, I guess.