Thursday, February 09, 2006

Shoutout to Mon Frere

Thursday, February 09, 2006
Hey, Sibbie!



Congrats on the RSA Presidency. I know this is hella late, but better late than never, right? (btw, that's not a reasurring thing to tell your girlfriend in the event of a "scare"...just for future reference.) I'm proud of you, even if I did tell you as a child that you were being tested for low intelligence, and caused you to have stitches to the head during the grey cup, and hit you in the face with a broom, and tormented you endlessly...I was a really bad sister. However, now that you've come into your own, I just want you to know that I'm proud. I'm lucky to have a little brother like you, and for once and for all, no, I would not trade you for an icecream cone, nor would I try to give you back to the Hutterites.


In other news, someone I know, and I'm totally not about to name names, "lost" almost $500 worth of hash. I'm not condoning hash use, nor am I encouraging it, and I don't partake, but as the week has passed, this brick has changed in size from something the size of my head to apparently the size of a deck of cards. I feel like we need to call Sherlock Holmes, get us a little Hounds of Hash-kervilles action out here.

Okay, I was the only one that thought that was funny. I'm sick. Don't hate! Besides, I just mentioned my totally drug-free brother and the Hash-capedes 2006 in the same blog post. Gotta be worth something.

0 comments: