Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Take a Letter, Maria...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006
The following is a postcard I recieved from my immune system.


Dear Megan,

Mexico is beautiful! I really hate to let you down like this, but you know, it's been a tough year, and we all need a break sometime. I know I kind of went AWOL this summer, with that whole Strep-Tonsilitis-Mono-A-Ganza, but c'mon! That whole antibiotics-by-IV trick was really sneaky. Sure, I didn't like the oral antibiotics, especially that doxy-whatever one, but you know that, because you've never been so violently ill. And it's flu season- everyone's got it, you wouldn't want to be left out, would you?

Anywho, Jose calls from the bar... Have fun, and remember- drink lots of fluids!

Your Immune System

1 comments:

kent said...

Hahahahahahahahha...that is some legendary work right there. I am certainly familiar with vital organs taking a holiday.