Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Doog- 3 sleeps and Counting.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Today, the Oriental Wok lady told me I looked sad. She gave me an extra chicken ball.

Today, I was telling someone outside of class that I think the people that take English with me hate me. I turned around to a voice that said, "that's not true! You just talk too much." (Thanks, guy in my English Class)

How are these two things related? They aren't, really. I wasn't sad, but it was nice to get a free chickenball. It was also nice to know that not everyone thinks I'm a pompous jerk.

But you know what would be really, really nice? Moosetracks Ice Cream.

Hmm, Safeway is still open...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,

I did the ever-narcissistic and embarassing thing of googling myself just now. (Don't tell anyone) Wow, you have the same name as me. How weird. But you have a monopoly on Canada. I'm in Melourne, Australia.

Megan Bailey
megan_bailey5@hotmail.com

Meg said...

Sweet Cracker Sandwich! There's another Megan Bailey? Dear lord- world, prepare yo'self!

Cool. I'm definitely guilty of googling myself.

Lady Rose said...

I like how you say fricking instead of fucking. It's so....downhome country cute, you know?

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.