Sunday, March 19, 2006

Journey

Sunday, March 19, 2006
Is the song on the radio by Journey, or Foreigner?

I don't watch the OC. I really don't- I was an avid viewer for the first season, but after that, I really lost interest. But last week, as I was flipping through the thursday night options, I landed on a scene in the OC where they hire a Journey cover band.

Except the band is playing a Foreigner song. Outrage. At least the characters commented...with a "I didn't know this song was by Journey..."

Disgusted, I changed the channel. Stupid wasted youth.




Oh my, I really am my father's daughter.

3 comments:

backstagebetty said...

I think it wa actually a Foreigner cover band, but they THOUGHT it was a Journey cover band. Or something along those lines. Really, who watches the O.C. anymore? Caleb died at the right time.
P.S. to everyone else on that show (I'm looking at you Peter Gallagher) GET OUT NOW!!!

dad said...

Megan......

dad

Meg said...

even my dad is embarassed to know me.

Le sigh.