Friday, March 17, 2006

Like something out of a dream...

Friday, March 17, 2006
A knock on the door. 2 (cute) exchange students, inviting me to the party they're having tonight. But wait- it wasn't a dream!

I was, however, napping on the couch. Now they think that I'm a lazy and dishevelled Canadian! I always have had a soft spot for exchange students... ;)

But alas, I will not be gracing their party with my presence- Doog Tonight!

That's right, in only 2 and a half hours, I'll be at Amanda's, gettin' our Doog On.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

Lady Rose said...

I am ridiculously excited

Meg said...

no kidding!

backstagebetty said...

You turned down cute exchange students for 16 year old Neil Patrick Harris?
Seriously?

As great as the Doog is, he can wait, cute exchange students don't come around everyday.

Meg said...

hey man. The Doog canNOT wait. I can't wait.

And lady rose- she definitely can't wait! The suspense is killing her!

Evil Cousin said...

They were asking you to a party. They were gay.

:)

But seriously. Dougie Houser?
Seriously?
Seriously?
Seriously!