Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lord Love A Duck!

Sunday, March 26, 2006
I didn't ruin it!

The roast, the potatoes, the gravy, and EVEN THE YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS came out perfectly. Even though I had to postpone eating of said Sunday night dinner until after 10pm, it was truly good eats. I'm sure it was a fluke- like Robert said, 'It turned out because you didn't have company!" but it's nice to know that I did manage to pull of an old-school feast like Mom does.

I tried to take photos, but the battery in my camera died.

6 comments:

backstagebetty said...

We went for supper on Friday and the man next to us didn't eat his yorkshire pudding. I almost cried.

Meg said...

I would have snatched it off his plate.

backstagebetty said...

Believe me, I tried. And he looked at me like I was some sort of freak.

HE looked at ME like I was some sort of freak. HIM!!! The guy that didn't eat his yorkshire pudding!

Meg said...

Yorkshire pudding was a success? Wow, that's some feat.... took me at least five goes and a lesson from my grandmother before I got that one down right. And now that we have a crap electric oven, it's definitely out of the question. Sorry the online dating didn't turn out so good. I hear it does work though. It's just that no one wants to admit it when it does.

Lady Rose said...

I've said it before and here I am, saying it again...I went to two weddings this past summer where the people had met through online dating.

I believe in one case the groom was bachelor #14. So you have to sort through alotta chaff.

Meg said...

man, but that chaff scratches. Have you ever fallen in a stubble field? OUCH!