Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My apartment has a STOVE?!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Tomorrow night is Casserole Club. Like a Christmas Cookie Exchange, Casserole Club means no cooking for a week! But, it also means that I had to prepare food for 5. I decided to make the Saskatchewan Delight, "Poppyseed Chicken".

Look, Mom! I can cook! There's food in the oven here! (Mom, don't look at the grossness on the bottom of the oven...I'm sure it was there when we moved in.)



Here's a lovely closeup of the casserole before I put the ritz crackers and melted butter crust on top of it:



Yep. I boiled the chicken breast. Tasty.

In other news, I had my Oil and Gas Midterm today. I hope for the best- the best case scenario being that I don't flunk and have to stay at the university for another year. Good lord, the stress!

Anyway, I've got nothing. Go to the One Act Festival, Calgary People! Cheap Theatre! Cheap Original Theatre! The lovely ladies of the Box Office to dazzle and amaze you!

1 comments:

backstagebetty said...

Are you sure somebody hasn't already eaten that casserole?

Did you just call me an asshole?
No, I said casserole.
Oh.

JOKES!