Monday, March 20, 2006

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays!

Monday, March 20, 2006
I am so foul today. I've spent much of the afternoon in my bathrobe, in the dark, listening to old Van Morrison songs, and plotting the downfall of my many enemies.

#1: The Girl Who Knows Everything
-Beware, broad that sits behind me in a certain SGMA class. It took all I had not to turn around today and throw my heavy text at your dainty little head. That'd really screw up your perfect bone structure- and you certainly couldn't talk if you had your jaw wired shut!

#2: The People Who Phone And Don't Leave Messages
-I screen my calls. All of them. Trust me, I do it for the safety of others. There are just some days (like today) where it's just better if I don't pick up. That said, I do appreciate those that leave a message. Caller ID can only point me in the right direction if I recognize the number! (Note: I don't answer the phone if I don't recognize who is calling, period. Get used to it.)

#3: The University
-Why? Why did you cancel the class I was really looking forwards to taking this spring? I have 3 classes to finish. 1.5 credits. Really, people! I can't take any more marketing or business classes, so I'm stuck with you, Comms and Culture. Humanities, you're in the running as well. However, the BIG BAD U of C cancelled the Advertising in Electronic Media class, and let me tell you, I'm not pleased.

#4: People Who Send 8 MB Email Attachments
-This needs no explanation. Why?!


My super cool lunchbox better get here soon, and shake me out of this funk. I'm grouchy. I think I'm going to go eat Ben and Jerry's and watch Dirty Dancing.

My poor roommate- if she knew what was best for her, she'd just not come home today. *sending mental waves, Sarah, go to Richard's....don't come home, I'm bitchy...*

0 comments: