Monday, March 20, 2006

Stressed spelled backwards is Muffins.

Monday, March 20, 2006
So, I'm in the process of pulling myself out of my funk.

First, I napped, ate me some B and J's (mm, The Gobfather...mmm....), read some smutty historical romance, had a bubble bath, and talked to my dog on the phone.

To completely zen out, though, I decided that I'd figure out exactly what that pan thing with the 12 little compartmenty things was. Inspired by the Domestic Goddess that is Lady Rose, I whipped up these babies:



Mm, Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins. Epic.

In other news, this is totally worth a read-through. Particularily if you happen to be a disenchanted, bitter young woman attracted to artsy misogynists, that look like they're strung out on heroin.

7 comments:

Meg said...

Meg - I love the article about whimpsters. I have SOOO been a victim of this too many times.

Lady Rose said...

Those look like some damn fine muffins. Ah, my little protégé.

I have never been called a domestic goddess before, but you're right, I am very god-like.

Allan "Shifty Eyes" Bailey said...

Please don't ever give cooking tips to my spouse... whenever I find her.

Meg said...

But AL! Those are killer awesome muffins! You and your spouse are missin' out.

Carmabelle said...

No worries Allan, Carmen W already knows how to cook. hahhaa.

Carmen said...

Hey! I did not agree to this wedding. I did not agree to marry Allan Bailey. Even though being related to Megan and Erin would be darn cool, I just cannot bring myself to do it.
Sorry Al.

ps. I am a good cook... thank you Carmen P.

Meg said...

Except for those dusty peas.