Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tomorrow! Doog! Tomorrow!

Thursday, March 16, 2006
My Marketing Research lecture was cancelled today. Apparently we need a "field day", which is probably very, very true. However, this has definitely thrown off my day. I certainly can't complain about sleeping until 10:30, nor can I find fault in eggs and toast, when I usually don't have time to eat. But now I am left wandering through the early afternoon with no purpose, no regularily-scheduled-burst of joy because "IT"S THURSDAY!", and only a German lecture to attend. A boring German lecture, at that.

I should skip it...but I have no excuse. An upcoming midterm, plus the fact that I live on campus, means that I can't blame car trouble, the hassle of commuting to campus for 75 minutes of boring, or missing the bus, on my lack of attendance.

Oh well, after class, I'm going to go scrounge up some Crave Cupcakes, maybe some Chai, and take that novel I've been wanting to read down to Higher Ground. Mmm, Kensington. You really know how to cheer a girl up!

2 comments:

Carmabelle said...

Maybe I'm an English geek (okay. So I am definitely an English geek) but I couldn't help but notice that you said "head down to higher ground" How do you go down to something higher? Just wondering. You can give me a scathing look the next time you see me. I'll make sure to remind you. MUCHO hearts!

Meg said...

*scathing look*

Because Higher Ground is SOUTH of where I live. Geez.