Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tough Decision

Wednesday, March 22, 2006
This spring, I will be completing my degree. Do I take "Food Culture" or "The World to 1500"?

I have to admit, Food Culture will likely be much easier, but that class starts at 6, and in theory, if I'm working on Mondays and Wednesdays, It'll be almost 6:30 before I can make it to class.

I have had evening classes before, and there is always someone that shows up about 20 minutes late, coming from downtown or elsewhere, looking quite rushed and out of breath. There's always a sheepish sort of look about them, as if they feel bad about sneaking in late, but it was unavoidable.

I guess there'd really be no problem with it, as long as I cleared it with the prof first- I'm sure they'd be understanding.

This is going down as the most horrendously boring blog post ever.

I'll be back later, to dish about why I'm giving up on attempting to find the love of this quarter on the internet, why certain people have earned my respect and others should have the yardstick shoved even further up their asses, and my general opinion of the transit service in Calgary.

Toodles!

3 comments:

kent said...

I can't wait for that exciting commentary.

Laurel said...

Unless you want open up many more sessions of "world history according to another bailey" I suggest you take the food culture class!

Meg said...

aww, c'mon, "world history according to another bailey" needs a female member. REPRESENT, YO!