Thursday, April 20, 2006

Dear Jack Kulchitsky,

Thursday, April 20, 2006
Jack,

Hey. I know I was pretty mouthy this semester- that happens when I sit in the front row. And, I know I got a little too boozed when you took our class for drinks last week- and I know that I may have acted slightly (slightly!) inappropriately around the person who is in charge of grading my last marketing exam ever, but c'mon, man. I'm praying, PRAYING, that in 53 minutes, when I write your final, it won't be as brutal as you say it is.

I'm sure it will be. Man, why do I never learn?! I don't study well! This is what happens when you excell at High School, and then spend 4 years bs-ing your way through a BComm! I think I'll go throw my Governor General's Medal out the window. Worthless piece of Canadiana, representative of nothing! (Okay, highest academic average. But NOTHING!)

Megan


ps- Lent is over, friends.

8 comments:

Meg said...

bah, I was correct in my assesment- it was brutal.

Lady Rose said...

man, I remember that exam. It nearly broke me. He wasn't kidding when he suggested that you should prepare for it.

Oh Jack! If only the material weren't so....dull. I retained nothing yet recently managed to design and data analyze two surveys.

pssssssttt Megan...over here...are those Yaris ads really not intended to be cool? I feel so....unhip older lady right now.

Meg said...

pssst...I think they're going for geek chic. Or, they're trying too hard...

Kevin said...

Well, Megan, like you I also had a brutal day, with a bunch of work being tossed out and now I have to redo it (for the 5th time!)

Unlike you, I hate Disney musicals, and so I am that much more likely to have a brutal evening to go with it.

Meg said...

Aw, Kev! C'mon, an evening of Disney doesn't delight your senses? Thrill and amuse you?

Yeah. Me neither...

L-diggs said...

I much prefer a beast. Enough said. And for the record, I agree Megan, it's never to early for Cadillac Ranch.

Carmabelle said...

~GASP~ A Disney musical?!?!?! You mean with Princesses and stuff!!!? WOOT! I am totally moving to Alberta. Screw you U of S, and especially screw you U of B....I'm only in it for the disney musicals!

Meg said...

Oh Carmen. You should have seen the princesses. (even if the light cast a shadow on her face that made it look kinda like she had a mustache...)

See- another reason why Alberta is a good place to move to. Now, if I could only convince them to make healthcare free and licensing a car cheap like at home..