Monday, April 17, 2006

Going once...going twice...

Monday, April 17, 2006
Anyone want to do my BSEN 485 take-home final? Not that it's particularly hard, it's just lame and time consuming. I have 2 hours until my German exam, and I'm pretty sure that won't be too challenging.

For those of you that remember, a few months ago I was somewhat involved with a psychotic yoga chef who had a habit of calling me at 5:00am. I'm glad to say that I severed all ties, and as a result of his craziness, gave up men for Lent. Well, I was pretty sure I had severed all ties, at least...

The week of my birthday, he called me on Monday. I told him to not bother calling again, and that I wanted nothing to do with him. Well, he just called. Again. What gives, man? I haven't seen you since early February! Give UP! It's almost MAY! I've moved on! You're still engaged! Go AWAY!

(Besides. You're "terminally ill", remember? You told me you'd be dead by now. And while I don't actually wish you dead, sometimes, boy, you'd just be better off that way. If I don't see your obituary come end of May...well, pray I don't run into you on the street.)

In other exciting news, I think I'm going to be a nun. Being pious and chaste for the rest of eternity sounds a little bit better every day.

4 comments:

Carmabelle said...

Yoga Chef honestly thinks he still stands a chance?! What the hell is wrong with him?!?!

kent said...

Yoga chef, eh? Does that mean he can cook butter chicken while balancing on his head?

Meg said...

Kent, if he could cook butter chicken while balancing on his head, I totally would have put up with the fiancee, the 5am phone calls, and the what I'm sure was a raging coke addiction.

I'm such a sucker for a good butter chicken...

kent said...

I have plenty of gravy in my freezer. All you gotta do is pick it up and then add chicken.