Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Green.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
THere's something you should know about me.

I'm an incredibly jealous person.

I get jealous of people. Of spouses. Of imaginary friends. Of countries. Of characters. Of homes. Of experiences.

I'm working on not being rabidly jealous, but I tell you, I'm even jealous of people who don't get jealous. Envy is definitely one of the stronger powers-that-be in my world. It's a motivator. A limit, something to push myself toward (or away from). I even get envious of things that people don't have!

I can't say that I'm particuarly active in trying to tame my envy. I shoot eyes of death at particular people, such as Fat Calves, and She With The Amazing Condo. I think my dad loved his fish more than me. I KNOW he loves his dog more than me. For the love of lawnchairs, I'm jealous of a potentially inbred miniature mutt!!

While I'm on a roll...

Some people get pissed off when people talk about them behind their backs. I get pissed off when people don't talk about me behind my backs.

The moral of this story: If Megan was a Greco-Roman diety, oh, what a vengeful, envious, demanding and brutal diety she would be.

Watch your back, Fat Calves.

11 comments:

kent said...

What exactly is a "fat calf"?

And, don't worry, I talk about you behind your back all the time. And then tell you about it. Haha.

Evil Cousin said...

I see you as Hera, Athena, or perhaps...
Yes...


Skanda.

You are the god Skanda.

:)

Meg said...

Skanda?

J.C. or Kent, some help?

kent said...

No idea what your evil cousin is talking about.

RostockRose said...

A quick check of the mythology resources I have bookmarked on my work computer reveals that Skanda was a deity in either the Hindu or Chinese Buddist traditions, in both cases a male.

Mysterious comment indeed.

Lady Rose said...

No way is she a male deity with that rack. Plus the boy-gods were never really that into jealous rages...

but this is a side of Megan that I have never really seen...she keeps her jealousy quiet.

backstagebetty said...

Aww, it's good to see irrational hatred of those better than you is genetic. Or else I learned it from you.
Kisses!
E

Meg said...

There are some parts of Megan not everyone gets to see...and I don't mean the Meganude parts.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.