Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Need a Baba

Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Now Hiring:

One Baba. Preferably in late 70's. Baba needed to cook, clean, and offer guilt trips of the "you're not eating enough!" or "you eat sandwich, so I know you love me. Don't you love me?" genre. Perm hairdo required.

I have nothing of real excitement to report, except that today, I had to phone Watermelon guy. I actually had to pick up the phone, dial his 7 digit number, and then leave a voice message. It was hell, I tell you. HELL.

But I'm over that, right? The fact that calling him, out of the like, 20 people I called today, made me want to throw up in a juice jug or planter has obvious connotations signaling my over-ness factor.

SO over.

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

Just visualize the sock in the pants. Repeat after me, sock in the pants, sock in the pants....