Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh, Jesus loves the tall girls...

Thursday, May 25, 2006
Oh, to have seen me in my sartorial splendor today.

Lime green plastic shoes, raggedy-bottomed jeans (that are not so flattering, see "muffin top" for explanation), my nerds tshirt that is so well loved that it's faded, cracked, doesn't sparkle, and has shrunk (I refuse to admit that I'm getting taller), pink bunnyhug, also well-faded, and my hair in something that at 8:40 am was a ponytail- now is sort of half my hair in a knot, the other half drifting wildly across my face, oh- and absolutely no facepaint.

I mean, if one is going to give up on life totally, she should look the part, non?

At least I finished my research proposal on Women in Pre-Christian Religion in Rome. Wahoo, soon I will be learned about vestal virgins, sacrificial rites, feminine pagan goddess worship...

Or, I guess I could just write about that lame-o DaVinci Code Movie.

Wait- they didn't have any vestal virgins.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! i just googled myself (my name is megan bailey too) and i found you. I think i found my twin. we were born a month apart (i am 22 born in march 84), we like the same music and the same movies. wow. i just thought you should know. here is a link to my myspace page if you wish to see that i am not creepy and/or stalkery. :)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1481828

Meg said...

Weirded out. I think it's time that the megan baileys of the world joined forces.

What do you think, Meg in Oz and Meg in the US?

kent said...

Ok, this is freaky. How many Megan Baileys could there possibly be?

I have a hard enough time keeping track of one of them...it's gonna be like a 3-headed monster from now on.

Meg said...

I'm so flattered that you think of me that way, Kent.

It's also interesting, because I'd be willing to argue that "MEGAN BAILEY" is a rather common name combination. I know another one in Calgary...

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.