Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Perfect Nickname

Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Oh yes. I am actually going to dedicate an ENTIRE post to her.

Oh, Fat Calves. (I swear, I'm almost over this...I swear to you...) This is the perfect nickname for someone, well, particularly for her. I know she has other names, and I know that I'm not the only person on the scene that wishes she wasn't...

Back to why it's so great. She has fat calves. Disproportionately fat calves. She's very beautiful, but those calves...oy vey. Apparently she worked at Spolumbo's, so me calling her "Sausage Calves" is also appropriate.

And, "calves" is plural for "calf", which is a baby cow, so, in essence, I am merely calling the girlfriend of Watermelon Guy a chubby bovine.

I think that's fair.

3 comments:

kent said...

Hahaha...i see. Makes sense to me.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.