Thursday, May 11, 2006

So Much for a Sprummer "Vacation"

Thursday, May 11, 2006
I have no right to complain, really. It isn't as if I didn't put myself in this position to begin with, nor did I stand up and say, "NO! I will NOT work 38 hours this week, nor will I attend 2 theatre/board meetings, nor will I drive all over the city passing a car back and forth between my sibling and I." Rather, I have attempted to do a hundred bazillion things this week, which can only get worse when I add an additional 24 hours/week of class starting on Monday. What went wrong in my genetic code that prohibits me from saying no?

I'm so tired. I thoroughly enjoyed pottery class today, once I finally figured out (with the aid- okay, only because they were there to help, screw this "the aid bit"-of Amanda and the instructor) how to properly centre my pieces. But that doesn't negate the fact that I'm tired, and in the past 2 days, I've spent less than 4 waking hours in my house.

The next six weeks are going to be very, very long. Oy vey.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

mmm - I wish I could take a pottery class or something - stupid busses! Have fun with school on Monday. BTW how did the play go?