Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hopes Up...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Okay, friends, I need some positive vibes sent this-a-way...

I had an interview today, with a company I'd LOVE to work for, doing something I have experience doing and feel relatively competent with. My mom tells me that she's praying to the West for me (which I don't think has anything to do with the direction of Mecca...because I think that's to the East. But the world is round, and henceforth, you can look West, and as it's a circle, eventually you would be looking at yourself if your gaze was able to travel around the circumference of the globe....uh...I think.)

I might also need help writing my history paper, which is due on Thursday, that I haven't started, because I've been busy doing other relevant and important things- like grading other people's work. Does anyone know anything about Queen Isabella of Spain?!

Yikes. 2 and a half more weeks...

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Sending positive vibes off stolen wireless...

... I feel as pathetic as smokers, sitting around outside in wheelchairs outside the hospital door. Surely my internet needs aren't that bad.

But, I assure you honey, they are.

Kevin :)

PS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qibla

Meg said...

Oh, Kev, you're running off stolen wireless?

Join the club! It's sad and sort of demoralizing...but if we called Shaw, they'd discover that we also have stolen cable.

kent said...

You have one funny blog. Come check out mine:

http://layialneedsablog.blogspot.com