Sunday, June 11, 2006

I think I pulled my every muscle

Sunday, June 11, 2006
This morning, I met Amanda at the Renfrew Pool for a 9am yoga class. I don't usually get up before 9 on a Sunday, but hey- I'm always down for the promise of brunch...

Yoga classes are so intimidating. Why?! I mean, it's stretching, breathing, and clearing one's mind. Shouldn't be so difficult, right? Oh no. Power Yoga at 9am on a Sunday is a little much- and my zen didn't last so long. While it was fun, I couldn't even begin to attempt standing on my head- forget it.

And brunch was sub-par: The Artisan Bistro in Bridgeland? Probably won't be in business for long. (Stay away from the sausage...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to Artisan Bistro it's awsome food! And the family is quite friendly too. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree. The Artisan Bistro has always impressed me.

Anonymous said...

You are crazy lady ... Artisan Bistro is terrific. A wonderful atmosphere, owners and proprietors that care and lovingly prepared natural, real food.

Meg said...

Well, I returned almost a year later, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. The sausage? Still kind of scary...

Anonymous said...

You know what sausage is scary...Spolumbos now thats scary...choriso is way too spicy.