Friday, August 10, 2007

You Know What Would Be Good Right Now?

Friday, August 10, 2007
A nap.

A long, snuggly nap. And by snuggly, I mean with myself and a blanket, maybe a pillow; not with another human being to snuggle with. Because I don't snuggle. Gross. Touching someone while sleeping/being touched while sleeping? And you can't get away from them? And they might stop breathing at any given moment? Yuck.

I would also like some hot cocoa. Which isn't what I ever call it, because in my house we called it Hot Chocolate. And it came from a powdered mix that Mom added marshmallows and hot water to. And we drank it out of green and orange tupperware mugs when we were camping.

Yum.

Anyway, I'm not napping, nor am I drinking hot cocoa, instead, I'm trying to remind myself that eating an entire tub of cream cheese will not do my hips any favours. Even if it's delicious strawberry cream cheese.

5 comments:

Snowflake said...

Rainy days are always "curl up with a good book and a blanket" days for me!

Anonymous said...

I have lasers for hands.

Meg said...

that's...that's nice for you.

Lady Rose said...

I wish I had lasers for hands.

Andrasta said...

ooh ooh, me too!