Monday, September 10, 2007

Cocktail Hour

Monday, September 10, 2007
I've decided to bring Cocktail Hour into my life.

Hey! Don't judge, you. I'm a consenting adult of legal age, and it is well within my rights and freedoms to enjoy a beverage in the comfort of my own Fortress of Smoothitude. I'm not saying that I'm going to get rock-out hosed every night at 5:30, but I feel that a wind-down after a day of examining spreadsheets and reading financial briefs that I only half understand is a good idea. And that wind-down, when paired with some kicky UltraLounge music, is exactly what I need these days.

Also, I would like to know if anyone else has the following problem, or if it's just me: does anyone else frequently think that the "M" on the washroom door stands for "Megan"? Um, 'cause it's really embarassing and I'd just like to know that I"m not alone in my shame.

2 comments:

Lady Rose said...

Yay for cocktail hour! I think it's a sign of a smooth, refined Megan. Though you kind of botched it with the washroom comment.

Once again, the wonder of the MeganOpposites.

Meg said...

What, the smoother, refined Megan can't continue to make idiotic mistakes? What the hell am I going to blog about now?!