Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ledge, please?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007
I've said it like three times today, to different people, but I feel that it's worth repeating.

I knew the learning curve would be steep, but this is very much like pressing my nose against a tall vertical wall, with nothing but up and nowhere to stop to catch my breath.

Thank god for suction cup spiderman powers and a life motto that depends on making bold, marvellous, gloriously catastrophic mistakes.

In other news, there is nothing better than sliding out of summer (Idon'twannatalkabouthowitsnowedtoday) with one last hit to the Farmers' Market down my street for peaches and blackberries, which then became the most awesome crumble (Amanda...you know the one...) and which I am currently eating. Mmm, crumbly.

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

That crumble is so damn tasty. I can't believe you didn't invite me over for a bowl.

bitch.