Monday, September 17, 2007

Meg in a Different City

Monday, September 17, 2007
Hellooo, blogfriends!

Here I am, writing to you from my hotel room in beautiful downtown Vancouver. I'm wearing a hotel-provided robe, sitting in a swanky hotel-provided chair and about to go down and dine in the ritzy hotel lounge and listen to some hotel-approved jazz. Oh, this is the life, she says, business travel when someone else is paying.

That said, I was up at 4:30am to catch my flight here, and then worked a solid day with a whirlwind of meetings. Jesus christ, were there a lot of meetings.

But the Megan is settling in nicely here. I would not be surprised, blogfriends, if perhaps the home base of this blog went west-coast. And soon.

I'll be back after dinner. Stay tuned.

1 comments:

Snowflake said...

How long are you in the sunny (but very often rainy) west coast city?