Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sometimes I Just Don't Learn

Saturday, September 22, 2007
About a month ago, I cut off the cable in my house.

It's funny, i didn't realize exactly how much time I wasted sitting in front of that stupid box, while elsewhere, the world was happening WITHOUT ME. Yes, now that I don't watch television, I'm much more mindful of my time, and use every minute to it's full advantage. Seize the day, Bailey! Live your life! Do something astonishing, and mezmerising, and full of thrill and vigor! Something like...

Surfing the interwebs. Because that's a worthwhile pursuit if ever there was one.

5 comments:

erin said...

Guess what?! You met Paul Anka's niece!! Isn't that rad?!

Meg said...

what who?!

erin said...

That girl in the pedicure flip-flops when we picked Marc up from work is Paul Anka's niece! We're practically famous now.

Meg said...

ZOMG! We're famous! We should get our own reality tv show!

erin said...

It's already in the works!