Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lux Edmonton

Wednesday, October 17, 2007
So I just got home from eating the absolute BEST mashed potatoes I've ever encountered in my life. Seriously.

The steak was a little on the 'meh' side, but the cheddary, bacony, smooth mashed potatoes? Daaaaaaamn. They tasted like heaven would taste, if heaven was a fat-filled carbohydrate side dish.

Also? I never thought I'd see the day when I said that a steak that cost about the same as dinner for three at Boston Pizza was on the 'meh' side.

Also? I've decided to write a book. It's going to be called "When People Mistake You For A Hooker: How to Deal, What to Say and How to Make the Best of It". Followed closely by a sequel called "Why Mr. Right Can't Find You: Sitting Alone At The Bar Makes Him Think You're A Hooker, Genius..."

2 comments:

Breanne said...

You were mistaken for a hooker? HAHAHA... how did that go? Did you make any moola?

Whore...

Meg said...

Sigh. It's true.

Didn't make any cash, but am considering a lucrative side gig.