Saturday, October 06, 2007

Twenty More Things You May or May Not Already Know About Megan

Saturday, October 06, 2007
I think I forgot to tell you that this was going to be a 5-part series. Eh. You'll forgive me eventually.

20. I can't roll the edges of my tongue together to touch. I'm the only person in my family that can't do this. I think it means that they found me on the side of the highway and claimed me as their own.

19. I currently sleep with four pillows on my bed.

18. I failed Corporate Finance 317 and had to take it again. Just like most people I know.

17. The first time I ever ate cucumbers, I was 16.

16. I'm right-handed.

15. I've had more than one pet fish commit fishy suicide by jumping out of the bowl or tank.

14. The first CD I ever bought for myself was "Aquarium" by Aqua. Followed within minutes by that Hanson CD with MmmmBop on it. You are invited to judge me for this all you want.

13. I was voted "Most Improved Player" on my High School Volleyball team THREE times. This means that I was a shitty volleyball player. But also, that I continued to show improvement. By sitting on the bench a lot.

12. I have a line from the song 'Halleluhja' engraved on my iPod.

11. I drink more diet cola in a day then is generally considered healthy. If anything kills me, this will be it.

10. The last CD I bought was 'Reunion Tour' by The Weakerthans. The last album I bought off iTunes was 'Fallow' by the same band. I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to acquiring a discography.

9. I don't remember the last time I had a nosebleed. Actually, I don't remember ever having had a nosebleed...

8. I buy greeting cards, write them out and then never mail them. When I die, they will find hundreds of unsent birthday cards. I find this funny and sad at the same time.

7. I have no interest in playing any video games, at all. Except for Tetris. Man, I love me some Tetris.

6. I can do the Canadiana Crossword on cbc.com in seven minutes, on a good day.

5. I have a soft spot for grenadine and vodka based beverages.

4. I have issues with topsheets on beds and would prefer to get rid of them all together, but I'm attempting to be a grown-up lady and apparently grown-up ladies use topsheets.

3. When I grew up, I wanted to be a marine biologist (can't swim), an ambassador to a foreign embassy (i'm monolingual) or a high-fashion magazine editor (I wear too much polar fleece).

2. I'm terrified by the concept of a Sex and the City movie, but I'll be there for opening night.

1. I really thought I wanted to live alone this year, but after a month of mind-numbing, showering with the door open solitude, I realized that I'm not ready.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

There's a sex and the City movie?

PatZ said...

polar fleece is still a hit up north.

RostockRose said...

Look. I know you've got that jet-setter lifestyle now, but I was promised 60 more things I don't know about the Megan and you being on facebook is no excuse.

Yes my last blog entry was May of this year, but I don't go around advertising future updates either.

Just saying.

Meg said...

shuddup. I'm out of things you don't know about megans.