Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bay Street to West Georgia and Home Again

Thursday, November 01, 2007
It feels so good to be back in my own home, with my own personal iBook and in my crappy paint-stained volunteer canada tshirt I sleep in sometimes.

It feels so good to know that tomorrow morning, I'll wake up and go to my regular starbucks and make eyes at my regular barista and go to my regular floor and use my regular pens. Eat a regular, homemade sandwich (because while tomorrow is Sunterra Friday, my Sunterra Buddy has other things to attend to, so I'll put the delish on hold for this week). Leave the office at a regular time, and come home on my regular route and clean the bathroom.

Never before has the mundane been so enticing.

1 comments:

Breanne said...

*sigh* It saddens me that you've replaced Baklava Friday with Sunterra Friday. You've broken my heart. It also saddens me that you have a hot starbucks dude. Mine are all girls. Or 16 year old boys. LAME.