Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm a Trendy Urban SINK at Starbucks

Saturday, November 10, 2007
That's right. Single Income, No Kids.

Which despite my slight mental waver this week (wherein I phoned my dear friend Robert who was working in Boston at the time and told him that I thought I wanted to have a baby because my life was lacking purpose- he reminded me that I need new pants and that is purposeful enough), I am glad, because I am currently spending my Saturday afternoon in the Starbucks, reading the Globe, surfing the interwebs and sipping a latte.

And it's taking all I've got to not walk over and smack the four year old that's been making a high-pitched beeping noise (seriously, "Beeeeep Beeeeep Beeeeep" out of this child's mouth for the past fifteen minutes, like a bloody car alarm).

I'm going back to sipping my latte. Next time I'm bringing earplugs.

0 comments: