Friday, November 09, 2007

A List: Defining Moments in My Adult Life as of November 9, 2007

Friday, November 09, 2007
In no particular order, really.

  • My first University final exam: Econ 201.
  • The first time I ate sushi.
  • When I realized that I don't really have to be nice to people I don't like.
  • Failing Finance 317.
  • My last University final exam: Greek and Roman Studies 300-something.
  • Signing a year-long lease for a house I can't afford by myself with only my name on it and no roommate at the time.
  • When I got the phone call telling me I'd been hired for my first "real" job.
  • Convocation, November 14, 2006.
  • Quitting my first "real" job.
  • My first business trip- to Toronto.
  • When my mother told me that I was too young for George Clooney.
  • 0 comments: