Friday, November 09, 2007

Surprising Call Centre Staff...

Friday, November 09, 2007
The words that I bet the telemarketer who called me tonight were least expecting to hear?

"Yes, I would LOVE it if you could upgrade my mobile plan. What? It's twice as much? Yeah, sure, hit me with it. Sign me up. Do what you will. Yep, I consent. Thank you so much for all of your help- I realllllly appreciate it!"

This is why calling Megans as they bake a cake and drink wine is ultimately the most effective sales pitch EVER.

(I really did mean to upgrade my bell mobility plan. Seriously. I got rid of my landline. And my cable. It needed to be done.)

2 comments:

PatZ said...

ugh bell....im pretty much thinking of kicking them to the curb and going to rogers cause they arent completely inept. at least not as much.

Meg said...

What's up with bell? I keep hearing these murmmers of discontent, but I haven't had any major problems, aside from:

-Not getting certain text messages
-Small-ass voicemailbox
-Monthly threats to cut off my service (even when I pay my bills?)
-crappy handset selection
-expensive ringtones

Wait. What is good about Bell, again?

It's those beavers. They're so witty, those beavers. Oh, I remember when I had tv and could watch commercials. Sigh.