Sunday, November 04, 2007

Where do you go to, my lovely?

Sunday, November 04, 2007
I'm such a grown-up classy lady, lounging in moccasins, drinking wine and thinking about how I really need to post a list but that I don't have anything to put on it, so I'll just continue listening to jazz and drinking wine until I figure it all out. I also need to wash the plate in the sink, do a load of laundry, sort through the hair products in the bathroom and buy some women's socks, but all of that can wait.

What this lady is going to do right now?

Continue listening to jazz, drinking wine, and thanking the heavens that she's no longer queasy from eating so much delicious brunch.

2 comments:

Andrasta said...

Oh it's SO worth the pain. Isn't that right stratego belly?

Meg said...

This is true. Domingo agrees.