Saturday, December 01, 2007

Getting Ready for the Office Holiday Party

Saturday, December 01, 2007
Megan: So...what colour should I paint my nails?

Robert: What are the options?

Megan: "Swiss Almond" or "Sweetheart".

Robert:...

Megan: Swiss Almond is a beigy pink. Sweetheart is a pinky beige.

Robert: Gee. I don't know. I'm having trouble with this. They both sound essentially like fleshtone. I don't think you'll have any problems with clashing.

Megan: Exasperated sigh.

Robert: I like the sound of Swiss Almond?

This is going to be a long afternoon.

1 comments:

zerry ht said...

Nice post! I am sure this office holiday party was great. I wonder if you can share these photos here! Actually, we are planning a grand official party but that would be followed by a seminar so need to book an affordable corporate event venues San Francisco that offer all facilities for dinner as well as seminars.