Thursday, December 13, 2007

Random Bursts of Must-Bloggery

Thursday, December 13, 2007
1. I really dig this video. I also can't get the song out of my head, hence seeking out the video so I could listen to it, and shock, it's pretty swell.

2. I can't figure out how to set my new cell phone to vibrate when it's on silent. Grrr. I need to adopt a pre-teen or somesuch.

3. We finally put up and decorated our tree, one week after dragging the damn thing home, buying three different tree stands, lopping a foot and a half off the bottom, and nearly dehydrating it. This is my first real tree since I was a wee tot. It smells pretty.

4. I am on espresso beverage number 4 today, and fear for my evening of chill drawing and pubbing. I'm wound like a tightly wound somethingorother.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Hello Megan!
Technology is so weird... So I am missing my dear old friend Megan these days and I can just go on the internet and read her blog... although reading your posts makes me feel somewhat a part of your goings on, I feel a visit is far overdue!
Lots of Love,
Candice

Carmen W said...

I know this band but cannot place it!! Please advise.

Meg said...

It's The Format...