Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Blue Wool Hoodie

Wednesday, January 02, 2008
This evening, 6:12 pm, Fortress of Smoothitude.

Megan: Ta da!

Sarah: Didn't you wear that...yesterday?

Megan: Yes.

Sarah: And..

Megan: Yes. The day before that, too.

Sarah: I see.

Megan: I like it. And I'm going to wear this sweater every SINGLE day. Until I meet someone.

Sarah: (unsaid) That's...logical.

Megan: And I will smell like wet Llama. And I will be loved.



This is a good segue into my new project.

I keep a lot of things off this old blog, but recent events (and non-events) have had a frustrating effect. And I'd really like to release them into cyberspace/blogsphere/to strangers. So I'm starting a brand! spanking! new! blog. Don't worry, I'll still be here, and there will probably be some heavy overlap.

But that new! blog! will focus, for the time being, about being single in this lame ass city. And I'm doing you the favour of sparing you from having to read about it. Because I'm that benevolent.

So if you really, really, desperately want to read about my un-adventures and angst, leave me a comment and I'll let you know where to find it. Or I'll ignore you and that is a sign that you probably don't want to read it anyway. Wait for the screenplay.

Unless you're crafty enough to find it on your own.

Yours in aimless desperation,

Meg

7 comments:

Breanne said...

ME! I want it! :)

PatZ said...

so basically you want your sweater to attract every mountain porter in the world.

Meg said...

Yeah, pretty much. I mean, a Sherpa would work, too. I have a really heavy purse. It would be nice to have someone around to haul all of my necessities and lip gloss for me.

K Johnson said...

I want the new blog address too please :) I have to live vicariously through someone!
Oh, and I have prezzies for you from AZ! (which I shall now hold ransom until I get that address).

bellini handstand said...

a thousand times yes.

Reid said...

I love your writing style...and of course I want the address to where I can find more of it!

Carmen P said...

Oooh! pick me! pick me!!!