Friday, February 01, 2008

Not an all-time, but getting there

Friday, February 01, 2008
(We have new style and writing guidelines here at Camp Pays-the-bills. Apparently now one doesn't capitalize every word in a title, only the first one. I am very confused and resistant to grammatical and stylistic changes, as we all know. But see what I did there? I only spaced once after that period. So maybe it's true. Maybe an old leopard can learn new spots.)

On with the show.

Dear Universe,

I think that we have reached a consensus. When one finds herself ordering self-help books about lowering your crushing levels of self doubt off Amazon at 2:30 in the morning on a Wednesday?

Basically that indicates to me that you could try to suck a little less.

Hugs and kisses,
Meg

1 comments:

PatZ said...

you probably could have ended this one at "When one finds herself ordering self-help books."