Saturday, February 16, 2008

Shouldn't be this hard

Saturday, February 16, 2008
Anyone have any idea how difficult it is to rent a luxury suite for a hockey game?

Seems really easy, right? I will give you xthousands of dollah dollah bills, you give me a tripped-out suite, food and booze in the following cities: Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton.

Seems so simple. Fingers crossed that some (or all) of those teams make the playoffs (except, let's be real here, I've been told that only one of them has a chance and it doesn't rhyme with Schmalgary or Schmancouver).

1 comments:

Amanda In the East said...

In the 8th grade we had assigned seats in French class. The kid next to me copied my French work that whole year, and I let him. Mostly because he was cute, somewhat because I felt sorry for him, slightly because this was the only small form of rebellion I ever engaged in.

He's now a Calgary flame. Maybe it's time to call in a favour. Suite, you say?

Nothing like a little French class blackmail to get our event on track...