Friday, February 29, 2008

This is- wait for it- the BEST. NEWS. EVER.

Friday, February 29, 2008
I'm not kidding. You might want to hold on to your hats.

March 4th is National Grammar Day.

I am so excited.

A whole day where I won't have to deal with people improperly using 'your' and 'you're', or seeing UR HAWT in any context other than a drunken text message, or having to smack another teenager for bastardizing the English language.

I'm sure something else is happening that day, but I can't quite be sure. Whatever it is, clearly National Grammar Day is more important! I think I may even have cause to bake an elaborately decorated cake...

3 comments:

Lady Rose said...

I think the best news ever is that they're making Mamma Mia into a movie. squeeeee!

PatZ said...

im pretty sure my birthday is not grammar day. and if it is, screw that.
how about instead, you ignore grammar and sing happy birthday all day. that would be amusing. and legendary.

Meg said...

If someone sings happy birthday all day with no one around to hear them, does it make a sound?