Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To Do

Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I can't decide if it's sad or funny that the first two items on my to-do list for today (entitled: Today You Shall Not Wallow) were 1. Shower and 2. Eat breakfast.

On the other hand, I feel a real sense of accomplishment that I have achieved both of those items. On now, to more pressing items such as 4. buy newspaper and 7. clean bathroom and maybe, if I get to it, 11. go to book store and aquire second novel in series of teenage vampire books.

I'm not telling you what the other items on my to-do list are, because they are depressing and soul crushing and at least one of them involves washing floors.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Real time update: Accomplished a few un-named tasks and cleaned the bathroom.

Abstained from purchasing Vampire smut.

Also, did not wash floors. I've got a lot of time to kill, people.

Lady Rose said...

what? no vampire smut? but you're my hookup!!

p.s. I've been off for two months now and I still haven't gotten around to floors. or that pesky oven.