Thursday, February 21, 2008

...unlike those other sticky valentines

Thursday, February 21, 2008
You know what I love?

Theatre.

Duh.

I also love cheap beer. And free pizza. Limited access tickets. And great seats for cheap, cheap, cheap.

And I love knowing that going back to visit is still an option, that there are still people out there who are doing what they love for next to nothing- aside from the sheer satisfaction of knowing they're fortunate enough to love what they do and do what they love.

Then again, I also love paid utility bills, so I guess it's a trade off.

7 comments:

PatZ said...

who needs electricity? really?

Meg said...

Well, the option to move to a tropical clime and live in a tent notwithstanding; tragically, I need electricity.

You know, to power my flat iron. That I have forsaken of late.

So maybe I don't need electricity.

PatZ said...

flat ironing is global warming.

Meg said...

Uh-huh. And when you have discovered a way to fuel the viewing of several trilogies sans electricity or carbon emissions of any sort, please fill me in.

Breanne said...

Agreed. Completely. :) What's the deal with MacLeans?

Meg said...

Come on. As if I'm going to get all shamelessly self-promoting on my blog, talking about how I was interviewed by a national news magazine about said blog.

I was kind of just waiting for it to hit newstands, then I was going to suggest you all go buy it.

:)

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your articles.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
Thank you so much!
Also visit my homepage Diets That Work For Women