Sunday, February 03, 2008

Waiting for the Butter Chicken to Arrive

Sunday, February 03, 2008
My roommate is out picking up takeout (have I mentioned that she's the awesome? Because she is), and I'm currently sitting at home suffering a chinook headache, watching quite possibly the WORST rom-com I've ever seen.

Seriously.

Should you find yourself pacing the aisles at Blockbuster, bemoaning the fact that they're out of Star Wars 3- AGAIN- and deciding whether you should settle for something post-apocalyptic featuring zombie undead OR a nice-looking feel-good feature with hot Michael Vartan from Alias?

Dude, drop the pint of Ben and Jerry's and run. Maybe my brother will lend you his copy of Planet Earth or something.

3 comments:

Lady Rose said...

I told you! It's awful isn't it? What a waste of Michael Vartan's cuteness!!!

How did they get it so very, very wrong?

bellini said...

Which movie?

Meg said...

"It Had to Be You"

Vomit.