Saturday, March 29, 2008

A collection of things I really like! (Subtitled: Procrastinating like it's 2003)

Saturday, March 29, 2008
Look at these! Zomp, they are so cute. They're even called Cuties!


We have to keep them in that mesh bag in the secondary fruit bowl or they'll get out, and their cuteness could spread, and that would be bad news.


Squee, a scale reference with an average-sized Sunkist Navel Orange. For future scientific reference purposes. I did not have a dollar bill handy.


Next up!

These shoes! These were my birthday present to myself. I bought them a month early. So sue me. I love them.


Also, while we're on the subject of shoes... these were a gift from the land of splendiferous deals not available Canada-side, Target (Tahr-jay). Hot!



Okay, close up back to the Keds. They have flamingos on them.



Do you understand why I love them so much? If you don't, you probably don't realize how much I love flamingos. Very much. Very, very, very much.


This is where you may pause and say to yourself, "Huh. This girl is delighted by: yesterday's newspapers in a plastic bag, small oranges, coffee, and cheap shoes...perhaps what they say about simple things and simple minds is true. Is she also amused by flashing lights and shiny things?" and the answer to that would be a resounding YES.

But this is also where my dad pauses to shake his head and say, "And we bought you that iPod because...."

Not much can be said in my defense- I'm easy to please!

2 comments:

Snowflake said...

Nice flamingo shoes!!

Lady Rose said...

I just went and bought myself a cutie. It was delish.