Monday, March 24, 2008

Common People and Decluttering

Monday, March 24, 2008
I'm sitting on the floor in my living room, checking under the couch for dust and moving our dvd collection from the book case to the credenza.

I'm listening to the 2007 epic mix cd (mix tape just sounds so much better, doesn't it?) that Alan F. made and I'm desperately wishing that the heat would just come on already.

In fifteen minutes I'm leaving for the gym.

Today is Disjointed Boring Monday. What are you doing right now?

5 comments:

Lady Rose said...

I'm watching Doctor Who, reading Saturday's paper, and generally feeling sorry for myself.

ah, Mondays.

K Johnson said...

"Enjoying" the first real day of my spring break by lying on the couch, heavily medicated. Children are such ill-timed germ factories :( and my cat has developed a drooling issue...ew.

PatZ said...

sitting in the 7th floor computer lab using an outdated, non-standard statistical package to calculate regressions, corellations, Durbin-Watson scores, and testing null hypotheses.

also, staring a lot.

Erin said...

I made a meatloaf...well 6 small meatloaves, because i only have mini-loaf pans. it should be ok still, right? RIGHT?!

Snowflake said...

I just got back from Algodones. Had margaritas and enchiladas for lunch and then waited in line for an hour to cross back into the US. Now I'm on the way to the pool to "bob" for awhile. By the way, it's +34 today....almost too hot!