Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Disgruntled Letter Writing Campaign

Sunday, March 30, 2008
Dear Neighbour,

Please refrain from shovelling your walk, the walk that is beside my house- the exterior wall of which happens to be one of my bedroom walls- at 7:30 in the morning on a Sunday. Your shovelling is hella loud.

I'll make you a deal: you stop doing this, (or, I suppose, learn to shovel much much more softly) and I won't wake you up when I swing on home at 4:00 in the morning. Deals?

Yours in sleep deprivation,

Megan of the Ghetto Rental adjacent to your Palatial Inner-city Home, who can be extremely loud when provoked


Dear Nature,

WTF?

Hugs and Kisses,

Meg

2 comments:

Nature said...

Dear Megan,

You live in Canada.
It's March.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Kisses,

Nature

Anonymous said...

My, my, isn't nature just a saucy little minx!?
I would echo your sentiment Megan. Nature should not tease us with three weeks of spring weather and then spontaneously decided to revert back to winter sans consultation with the rest of us. wtf, indeed!

C le P

ps. Thanks for the birthday wishes!